You are on Wisconsin.govGovernment
State of Wisconsin*

FAQ's Home
What is the reimbursement rate for use of a personal vehicle?6/3/2008 10:00:20 AM
by John Driscoll
The OSER Uniform Travel Document is titled “Comp Plan 07 - 09 Section F” which is found in the “Policies and Procedures” area of OSER's website.

That document can be found in the OSER document library by following the link below.

    . . . return to prior list . . .

 Privacy Notice | Legal / Acceptable Use Policy